"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
- Oscar Levant
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukah!

Oh, and Happy Hearth's Warming eve!

Anyway, as the year begins to draw to a close, and Christmas is just around the corner, (literally) I want to thank my followers, and the people who've checked out my blog. I especially want to thank the people in Britain and Germany who've looked at my blog.
I also want to give a shout out to my readers in Canada, (I literally know who you two are) and want to thank all my readers for wasting their time on my blog. I won't keep you any longer,!so go drink some eggnog or whatever you so chose to drink. Merry Christmas y'all. And a happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment