"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
- Oscar Levant
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ponies. Wait, what?! Ponies.

My Little Ponies Friendship is Magic. Manliest title for a show ever. Recently, this has become the new rendition of the "My Little Ponies" franchise, and honestly, it's funny. Not many things can make me truly laugh, and I watched one episode of this show, and it was so subtly funny that I had to watch it again. This show was recommended to me by a friend who said it was hilarious, and to put things in perspective, he's even more cynical, condescending and negative than me. If that show can make him laugh, then it has to be one of the funniest shows of the decade. I was surprised that the show was funny, and also surprised I had anydignity left, but then again, I sold that for two bucks a long time ago. But that's a different story for a different day. I recommend this show to anyone, and it's on a channel called "Hub", and if you have Dish network like me, it's channel 179. Enjoy. Don't forget to comment and leave suggestions for future posts. (May as well hear from the handful of people who actually read what I write.) Oh, and this proves how manly this show is.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It is the funniest show I've ever watched. Totally intense. Do you watch it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a disgrace to the most epic video game series of all time.

    ReplyDelete