"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
- Oscar Levant
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Monday, November 21, 2011

{Insert witty title pertaining to Thanksgiving}

As Thanksgiving looms ahead, I find myself with 2 things; 1) since I'm on break, too much free time, and 2) ignoring my homework.

I'm also thankful for stuff, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it has something to do with "Thanksgiving" being the name of the holiday. I'm not sure though. But anyway, I'm thankful for a lot of things. From people to experiences, no matter how bad or strenuous they were, in thankful they happened to me. There's deffinately one person I'm thankful I met, and I doubt they'll see this, but that doesnt really matter. What I'm trying to convey is that you should be thankful for the good and the bad. Both of them make you who you are, and you should be thankful that you haven't turned out so bad. Being someone who runs a fairly new blog, I've had under 300 views in the 3 months I've been speaking to the Internet. I find that an accomplishment considering I'm one of thousands who operate a blog, and I would like to thank my followers at this point, and all those who have looked at my blog, who should become followers, for taking the time to read my musings.

Not only am I competing for your attention with other blogs, but I'm also fighting every other website on the internet for your interest, whether it be YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Skype, I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep your soul staring at this screen. And that's what I'm thankful for, is that there are people who pity me enough to bother reading this.
Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving, and happy Black Friday.
[Yay consumerism!]

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome buddy! I have to say the same to you about my blog also! Thanks! I believe there are millions of bloggers over thousands though.

    ReplyDelete