"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
- Oscar Levant
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a Jobs.

This past week, Steve Jobs passed away. This news astonished everyone. He was one of the pioneers of the 21st century. He created quality, easy to use computers and later on, revolutionized mp3 players. He created iTunes as a way to increase revenue and bump up the sales of his iPods.
He revolutionized and improved old technologies and industries, made touchscreen and tablet devices popular, and stands as a rolemodel for people all over the globe; his mother became pregnant with him in college, but chose to put him up for adoption instead. He went from an orphan to one of the most influential and powerful people of the past two decades.
Just think what would've happened had his mother not given him up for adoption. As I sit here on my iPod, typing this blogpost in honor of Steve Jobs, I know his legacy wil reach well into the future, that I will be able to tell my grandkids that I lived when Apple was changing history. While everyone is making a tribute to Steve Jobs, thus making it mainstream, (please, don't call me a hipster, because that has become mainstream in and of itself) I am doing this because I use Apple products, and I thank this man for creating them. Enjoy the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment